Saturday 31 August 2013

Settled..!?!


Hey Guys..

I am finally settled now..!?! I am thinking of Ganesh Utsav here in Hyderabad. Does anybody have idea how it is celebrated here. As this is my first year here in hyd I am going to do expedition but after coming back from Marido’s hometown. As he keeps on telling me that there is more fun in hometown than in Mumbai. Frankly speaking I have never been out of Mumbai in Ganesh Utsav. Going down to memory lane I remember, we used to roam throughout Mumbai in these ten days.


It was fun roaming all night and watching those big idols of Ganpati Bappa. It was such a deity scene and most importantly I, specially would never feel like leaving those places. In my mind I would always imagine me watching those big big idols till eternity.


I want this time also to visit these places with Marido, but lack of time again. Why can’t we have enough time to spend with our families? I always want to leave my job and stay with them but also in back of my mind I think that after some days I will get bored and will not be able to stay alone at home in hyd. Empty time kills me.


Anyways this is just like I am going to visit hometown in hurry.. a quick visit to mom and grandma.. and back to hyd. But this time my FIL and SIL are coming here with us to stay. I will definitely share my experience with all amigos. Till then keep in touch..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to tell me your views..