Wednesday 21 August 2013

Physically in HYD..Mentally in MUM..


Hi friends.. I am going to share my experience of going to Mumbai 1st time after marriage. As I have mentioned earlier we both (My & Marido) have families there. It was sheer fun visiting them. We first went to FIL. He is so welcoming I tell you. So caring & loving that I can see love in his eyes for all of us. He was happy too to see us healthy & happy. Its worth mentioning about marido's Aunt (Hubby's Fathers Sister). She is too like sugar. You won't believe she made all my favourite dishes irrespective of marido's choice..I am so lucky to have MIL like her. 

My SIL gifted me dress, jewelry, etc..for my birthday. She prepared besan ladoo for us as we both like it. It was loving to stay with in-laws as I have never stayed there for more than 1 day before. I always wish we all stay together like other families. I miss them so much gahh!! 

Then I went to mumma's place..and I felt complete..really..!! like never before. It was like dream come true. My BFF shilpa also came at my home. We celebrated so much that we didn't know when we slept off. My mom also prepared all her best made dishes for me. It was like heaven having them after so long. Doing masti with bro was like nostalgia. We can never stay quiet when we are together.. you know.. Typical Sis & Bro..hah..!! 

Then we went to my grandma's home. It was like meeting my best friend..yes indeed. She was so happy to see me that she started crying and hugging me madly. And finally I met my ‘Angel'(my Cousin). It felt like purpose of my tour has completed. I love her so much that I started telling her I made her school admission in Hyderabad and toddler was happy to come with me. 

And finally it was time to leave. The most painful part of journey. But you know.. as a part of life we have to depart and walk on our ways. I am missing them all.. gahh!! That is why I feel I am physically in HYD and mentally still in MUM..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to tell me your views..