Wednesday 7 August 2013

Finally.. I am Going on Break..!!


Yes guys..I am going on break as I mentioned in my last post..Mumbai here I come..

I am excited as never before.. I am so eager to meet our families that I can’t wait remaining days to go..and me finally reaching there...

Packing and stuff is going on. Still I need to do loads of shopping.. You know (typical shopaholic girl). Of course I need to look good as I am going after so many days… all my folks are calling me every day to meet them when I am there..but I still feel that it’s a time for me to relax in arms of my loving Mom..ohh..I miss her so much and she miss me too, which is shown through her excitement of me coming there. A relation between mother and daughter is so beautiful.

There are many tasks which I need to complete when I am at Mumbai. List is mentioned as below..

                     1.       Our marriage Certificate
                    2.       Marido’s Passport Renewal
                    3.       My application for passport
                    4.       Visiting my Grandmamma
                    5.       Visiting My SIL (Sister-in-law)
                    6.       Buying a rakhi gift for my naughty bro & SIL
                    7.       Meeting my ex-colleagues
                    8.       Meeting my BFF’s
                    9.       Eating mom made delicacies
                  10.   And many more….

Already my list is gone to mom for preparing all sorts of food.. and as I said my excited mom is already preparing Besan Laddu, Gulab jamun, Coconut Barfi, variety of chatnies, etc, etc, etc.. for me us.
 
So Keep in touch AMIGOS..!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to tell me your views..