Tuesday 6 August 2013

Regular Yet interesting life..!?!


Regular Yet interesting life..!?!

My life is really very regular. I have been recently married (6 months ago), off course love marriage!! And still trying and adjusting to my new life after marriage. It's sometimes easy but sometimes its  really very hard.. you know. But it's a boon to have a marido like him. He is a darling. He helps me in almost everything (Literally everything)at home.


We are basically from Mumbai but job has bought us to Hyderabad. It's very tough to leave our families there and live here without them. I nearly every day minute miss mummy. I am typically a mummy's girl (as my friends call me) and of course I agree.


Anyways..!! I am going to Mumbai  very soon and going to meet our families too.. also there is very big list of meeting everyone there and too less time. I will try my best to meet all you guys out there and I wish I had more time stay with our families there.. I really miss them from bottom of my heart. I think every married girl (yes girl!!) will understand this feeling.


One more thing is worth mentioning that I am going to bring my pet dog Scooby here with me to Hyderabad ( for very short time)despite of my hubby being is not at all in favor!! I know I will convince him. I love Scooby a lot and it would be injustice to write just so little for him..he really deserves a big whole post.


Soon I will share the experience of meeting our families after such a long-span. What about you guys??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to tell me your views..