Friday 20 September 2013

Sweet.. and Sour..


1st Incident ( Yesterday Night)

Me: Honey. How about aloo paratha for dinner today..

Hubby: are you serious??

Me: Of course

Hubby: no no.. I mean you must be tired na..

Me: Yes I am..but I am in mood to eat aloo paratha.

Hubby: Ok you do preparations.. I will make it..

Me: ( I loved it)

And we ate garam garam, yummy, tasty Aloo parathas by Hubby..


2nd Incident (Today Morning)

I was on bed in half sleep. Hubby tried to wake me up. I was no mood to wake up. So asked him ( in sleep of course) what the matter is.

Hubby: I am making breakfast. What you want?

Me: (wow..) anything that you will make, will do

Hubby: how about poha??

Me: will do

After I got up all my breakfast was ready with my type of tea.


3rd Incident (After breakfast)

Me: baby what should I make for lunch (box)?

Hubby: (busy in replying mails on lappy) hmm hmm

Me: are tell na baba

Hubby: ya ya

Me: I going to make bhendi (which he hates a lot)

Hubby: ok ok

After some time, he realizing what he said started regretting it.




3 comments:

  1. Aha! The joys of having of a husband who can cook and pamper you too! :)

    PS : Aakanksha, could you pls remove the word verification in your comment box! Believe me it is very painful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy..!! you can understand that very well.. na..!!

    Sorry for the trouble..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite funny conversation. Looks like a real experience.

    High Salary Jobs

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to tell me your views..