Monday 30 September 2013

Such A Start..


OMG.. what a start to my Monday morning. Everything is just messed up. Puufff..!!


Alarms are so important na..?? I don’t know what was wrong with them today. It just didn’t ring. And obviously we Aditya got late. My office timings itself are late, according to hubby. So we wake up late. Bath late. Lunch box late. Breakfast late. And what not yaar!!!


Then, After coming to office I realize I have not bought mobile charger. OMG.. whats wrong with this Monday? Two days holiday made me forgot everything. You asking what I did? I was in Eat-Sleep-Eat-Sleep syndrome. Really.. I did nothing else. Aditya was busy in his bike servicing. His first love of life. And I relaxed, Whole weekend. Real whole weekend.


No..my rant does not end here.. best is yet to come.. my mobile internet is not working guys.. I am going to cry now. Life is just so not better without internet. I don’t know what’s wrong. I have switched off and on my mobile. I have removed battery and rubbed sim card and restarted again. I have called the operator also. But nothing helped.


Now, I just remember one dialogue from the film Jab we Met..

bas Babaji..ab aur excitement mat dena is week main..bilkul boring bana do is monday ko”


How was your so-called “Monday”??

PS: eagerly waiting for mid week holiday..yay..!!!


10 comments:

  1. LOL :D Some of the days are like that!
    Enjoy the mid-week holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so.. :(
      Looking forward to it. Eagerly.. :)

      Delete
  2. Heh heh.. bad Monday haan? Never mind tomorrow is a holiday so chill. Love that dialogue from JWM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol :D Have we not had all these mondays huh? And boy how cranky we all get :D

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!! Hope rest of the day went well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not day..but say week went well..thanks to mid week holiday..!! :)

      Delete
  5. Hope at least the week was good for you Akanksha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to tell me your views..