Saturday 15 February 2014

Gift, Gift & Gift..!!

Recently we celebrated my brother’s birthday. This is second time, in whole of our lives that we are in different cities, during his birthday. I ensured that I wished him first among all. But the question was what to gift him?

Recently when he came here, he wanted to buy a mobile cover with his picture on it, but due lack of time that was not possible. So I thought of gifting him same. I searched a lot on internet. I found some sights, but my bad luck, they were all foreign sites with dollar prices. Then finally me and Aditya decided to get it from the same place where he had seen it.

We went there and asked for the mobile covers. They were ready to give it and I was all happy. I asked them to show me the samples as I had many pictures of bro. Later I came to know that they are only printing picture on a plastic sheet with glue on other side which will be pasted to our mobile cover. Frankly I did not like the idea and when I called my bro to confirm whether he want it or not, he straight said no.

Again gift thingy was on my mind. I was searching on internet for cover and then I found this. They had very nice and bubbly mobile covers. I loved few of them and forwarded links to bro for his final choice. He also loved it at first sight. And finally we ended ordering 2 covers for him.


I am soon planning to buy another one for me & Aditya. 



5 comments:

  1. Finally!! Gifting these days is so tough.. everyone seems to have everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your brother liked your choice. I checked that site... interesting mobile cover cases it has!! Will check them out for my phone too :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to tell me your views..