Saturday 29 March 2014

Fulfilled Wish

I am currently sitting in temple. Temple of Chilkur Balaji. Those who live in hyderabad must be aware of this place, but let me share something for those who are not known. This place is famous pilgrimage. Its said that one who wish something come here and prays. This wishes gets completed. People believe in this place. Even me and Aditya believe.

We believe strongly in balaji. There is a story behind this belief. There was time in our life when both our parents were against our marraige. There was some issue with our patrika (janm kundali). Aditya was here in Hyderabad and me in Mumbai. When he came to know about balaji he came and prayed for our parents YES, as we both wanted to get married with there permission.

Not sooner but later our wish came true. Since then we were trying to come here to thank god. Today was the day when god called us. We are happy and thankful to him for everything.

Do you have a similar experience to share?

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice post. I am glad you both are happily married and that too with your parents' YES. I think I have heard about this temple. Is this temple also called Visa Temple?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes SG, its also called Visa Temple. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. After reading your post, something tells in my mind to visit this temple. I did some research in the net. There are several versions of temple timings: 6 am to 6 pm. 8 am to 8 pm. 5 am to 8 pm. Since you live there, can you tell me the time the temple is open. Also, can you tell me which day and time is less crowded. Thanks Aakankshah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 am to 8 pm are the timings, though they close darshan during lunch and evening pooja or aarti. as far as crowd is concerned, this place is crowded throughout the year. but we went after lunch i.e. @ 3 pm and found that it was less crowded but @ 5pm again the crowd started increasing.

      Delete

Don't forget to tell me your views..