Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sev Puri Saga

Suddenly yesterday I felt like eating Sev Puri, Mumbai style. It’s not that we don’t get it here in hyd, but taste varies a lot. So I decided to do it at home. I discussed it with Aditya & decided that we will go and buy stuff after office and then prepare it at home.


Only 3 things have to be bought- Puris, Tamrind paste (for mithi chutney) & Sev. Like Mumbai we don’t get puri here in local shops. So went to Ratnadeep Super Market, which is nearby our home. So started shopping with Puri, and then came masala counter in which Aditya took almost 5 masala packets. I don’t even remember the nameJ Than we got what we wanted, tamrind paste and Sev.


Then came chocolate section, as usual we both were tempted and finished buying favorite chocolates. Then we landed in Personal Care from which we took wide tooth comb for my over curly hair, toothbrushes, ear buds (ohh, I cannot believe, I am writing this!!), deodorants, etc. etc. etc. then finally we thought it’s time to move out. Otherwise we spend all money here.


Exit route was through Freeze food section and hubby saw chicken, cheese, mayonnaise, Butter, Meat Kheema, French Fries. Guys believe me we ended up buying all this and finally we stand in queue for billing. And then I saw bread section. I was overwhelmed to see garlic bread, thin pizza crust, Sandwich Bread, Bread Sticks and ended up buying all this.


Finally a big hole in my Pocket L  Thinking that I would have ate million plates of Sev puri not only in Mumbai but also in hyd.


PS: Sev Puri was not finished yesterday, it’s still there J

PS1: It going to taste yummy J

PS2: I am hungry while writing this J



2 comments:

Don't forget to tell me your views..